Saturday, May 18, 2013, 10:00 a.m.
Doors open at 9:30 a.m.
IMPORTANT GRADUATION DATES
So you would like to graduate, Have you done these things:
- Schedule your exit exams and interview with President Carter. Please contact Marie Riggs to do so
- Complete and turn in the exit survey to Marie Riggs
- Confirm completed Outreach Ministry hours with Judy Beavers
- Completed Computer Competency
- Paid all outstanding fees and accounts with the library and business office
- Contact your instructors to schedule your final exams
Failure to complete any of these will result in your not participating in graduation ceremonies and not receiving your diploma until the requirements are met.
Graduation Robe Pick-Up: April 29 – May 3
Stop by Brian’s office to pick up your robe. Brian will be available during his normal office hours that week. Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to schedule a different time.
Honors Chapel: Tuesday, May 7
Be in the Doty Center green room wearing dress clothes, your graduation robes, and caps with tassels by 10:45 AM
Senior Banquet: Friday, May 17
Held in the Student Mall, Time: 7:00pm
Required: RSVP to Marie
Graduation Rehearsal: Friday, May 17
Be in the Doty Center by 11:00 AM
(Cap & Gown not required) This is mandatory if you are participating in the ceremony.
Commencement: Saturday, May 18
- You may use the locker rooms (one for boys and one for girls) to store your possessions and to dress. Locker rooms will be locked during the ceremony.
- We will gather in the green room off the stage. If you are unsure where this is, look for the other people wearing funny gowns.
- Be completely dressed in your robes and caps and in the green room by 9:15 a.m. We will take a class picture on the stage of the Doty Center.
- Relevant honors sashes or cords will be distributed at this time
Information for your Commencement Guests
- Doors to the gymnasium will open at 9:30am. Seating begins at that time.
- Commencement begins at 10:00am in the Doty Center.
- You may invite as many guests as you would like. Seating is unlimited!
- If you have guests with special needs or concerns, please let me know as soon as possible so we can accommodate them.