Lead Like Jesus: The Leadership Encounter Workshop
Saturday, August 27
8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
Great Lakes Christian College
A Leadership Encounter is a one-day workshop in a collegial environment with a trained facilitator and others seeking to Lead Like Jesus. Packed with action-oriented learning and reflection, the workshop closely examines Jesus as a leader and a model while equipping participants to lead as He led.
Whether you seek a relevant and effective model for day-to-day leadership or want to learn more about leadership skills, you will be challenged like never before to look at Jesus in a new and life-changing way. Throughout this one-day event, you will not only discover your own personal barriers to effective leadership, but you will also learn about the power of the heart, head, hands, and habits of Servant Leadership.
- A new appreciation for Jesus as a viable role model for leadership in the 21st century
- Insight into the common struggles and strategies of leaders trying to walk thier faith at home, work, church, and in their community
- Direction on the path of discovering or refining your leadership point of view
- Meaningful experience with five of the ways that Jesus stayed focused and on purpose with His leadership assignment from the Father
- A feeling of support from a faith-based community
- A recommittment to a better way to lead - with Jesus as your model and the Holy Spirit as your teacher
- Tools to assess your current leadership motivations and behaviors and a method for re-aligning them daily in the way that Jesus would want
Lead Like Jesus Info (PDF)
Registration and payment must be received by August 15.
For more information call Karyn at 517-321-0242 ext. 224 or email firstname.lastname@example.org