Current students, staff, and faculty have access to millions of books and periodical articles from libraries throughout the country by using Interlibrary Loan (ILL).
Wanting to ILL a Book?
Online (School Year Only)
ILL requests for books and audio/visual materials can be submitted directly from the MeLCat online catalog. Once there, and ILL request can by made by:
- Search for a book that meets your research needs.
- Once you have found an item you wish to borrow, click on the link titled “get this for me.”
- Choose “Great Lakes Christian College,” then enter your name and student ID number which is found on the bottom of the student ID card.
- You will be notified by your GLCC email once the item has arrived and is ready to be picked up at the GLCC Library. You can also check the status of your request and renew your items by clicking on the MyMelCat link at the top of the MelCat website.
- Please note that there is a $0.25/day overdue fine for late returns.
If you need help locating a book or article that you cannot find in a GLCC database/catalog, see the student worker at the circulation desk or email email@example.com.