Over 80% of our students receive some form of financial aid.
Financial aid comes in multiple forms:
The following items are provided as resources to learn more about applying for and receiving financial aid:
How to Apply for Financial Aid
- Complete the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid). List Great Lakes Christian College as your college choice. Enter 002269 as the Title IV code number on question 86.
- Send the FAFSA directly to the Federal Student Aid Program, and submit it as soon after January 1 as possible, preferably by March 1.
- Complete the Scholarship Application from GLCC. This can be obtained by writing or calling the Office of Admissions. You must already be accepted and have submitted your commitment letter and $200.00 room deposit before you can apply for scholarships. View a partial listing of available scholarships.
- Send the completed Scholarship Application directly to the Office of Admissions.
- Apply for any other grants, scholarships, or awards for which you may be eligible. Check community organizations, employers, unions, and banks for scholarship opportunities.
- If your church will be helping with your college expenses, have the appropriate church official write a letter to the Office of Admissions at GLCC detailing their intent.