But if from there you seek the Lord your God, you will find him if you seek him with all your heart and with all your soul. Deuteronomy 4:29
Do you seek God and His Word?
If you are hungry to dive deeper into the word of God and learn more about Scripture and “seek Him with all your heart” then a Biblical Studies Degree might be the perfect route for you.
What kind of jobs can you get with a Biblical Studies Degree?
A biblical studies degree is intended for students who are interested in teaching Biblical theology, in Bible translation, and forming a Biblical foundation for teaching in the local church or who plan on attending seminary after completing their course requirements at Great Lakes Christian College.
If you want to become a lead pastor, keep in mind that many churches will expect you to have an advanced degree. Also, realize that some Bible Studies programs are not accredited. At Great Lakes Christian College, our Bible Theology Degree is both advanced and accredited.
A Bible Studies degree could open the door to a career in:
- Lead Minister
- Associate Minister
- Christian Counselor
- Christian Magazine or Journal Editor
- Humanitarian Worker
- Other Ministry positions inside and outside the church
- Teacher (requires additional certification)
- Worship Pastor
- Youth Pastor
- Write quality lessons and sermons for local church ministry;
- Communicate God’s Word effectively in large and small group settings;
- Translate Scripture from at least one of the Biblical languages into English; and
- Use advanced biblical language resources for both Greek and Hebrew.
Want to learn more about a Biblical Studies Degree?
Great Lakes Christian College offers an Advanced Biblical Studies Degree. To find out more please visit our Admissions Page or call (800) YES-GLCC today!