You won’t want to miss the e2 Leadership Conference on September 30 that will train and equip your elders or leadership team to meet the challenges of today. Jim Estep, Gary Johnson, and David Roadcup will be presenting material around the theme, “What’s Next?” Take a look at the topics and schedule below. $20 per person. Call 517-321-0242, 215 for group registrations.
SEPTEMBER 30, 2017
9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
WHAT’S NEXT – 1 Chron 12:32 — “The men of Issachar, who understood the times and knew what Israel should do”
9:10am Main Session – What’s “Next Kind” of Thinking? Sons of Issachar DAVID
· GARY – What’s Next in Building Generous Church (giving/ stewardship)?
· DAVID – What’s Next in Winning in Spiritual Warfare?
· JIM – What’s Next in Recruiting New Elders?
11:00am Main Session – What’s Next with Innovative Thinking: Slaying Sacred Cows and Traditions? JIM
12:30pm Elder Roundtable
· GARY – What Next in Reaching & Keeping the Next Generation Christians?
· DAVID – What’s Next in Cultivating Preacher/Elder Relationships?
· JIM – What’s Next in Assessing Church Health
2:15pm Main Session – What’s Next in Unleashing Powerful Leaders? GARY
2:45pm Closing: “Band of Brothers” (Gary)