Student Success FAQ

Student Success FAQ 2015-08-20T12:06:45+00:00

Student Success FAQ:

Will my I.E.P. from high school be taken into consideration?

If you have an I.E.P. from high school, please have it sent to the Director of Student Success right away. The office will review the I.E.P. and will follow accommodations and recommendations given in the I.E.P. that are available, such as test proctoring.

What do I do if I want a test proctored?

As a college student, the first step to having your test proctored is to approach your professor and tell them why you need it proctored. Then come to the Student Success office and fill out a form to set up the proctoring. Please note that scheduling conflicts do not warrant test proctoring by the Success department. If you have a scheduling conflict, you and your professor can work out an arrangement, most likely with the library.